Thursday, May 24, 2018

Meitar Night Run is on!

.

The annual Meitar Night Run is underway!


You can choose either 5K or 10K.
I always choose to stand still and take pictures.  :)


Just as the sun was setting the younger runners ran up and then back down my street.



Here's a brief video so you can hear the fun:


On this cool map you can click the arrow and see the route that goes all around our little town:
https://www.plotaroute.com/route/610820
And you can play around with the map and see where Meitar is, down here in the Negev desert.
.

6 comments:

  1. Good action shots! Our main race weekend is coming up here in a couple of days. It includes the marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Dina : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...is it a night run so that the temperature is cooler?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also choose to stand still and take pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your comment!
Comment moderation is on so I will see any new comments even on older posts!