Sincere thanks to the D in D & T of Athens [Perspective] daily photo blog and to Catherine in Paris, at The Five of Us, for giving me this nice award created at the Arte y Pico blog.
Their words moved me very much. D wrote that her five chosen recipients "do a wonderful job of contributing to the blogging community and help to keep this blogger going with their kind comments and friendly visits. Thanks guys!"
Catherine wrote: "Dina at her blog Jerusalem Hills Daily Photo for giving me a real vision of Holy Land. A daily modern vision, an historical vision since Dina works in archeologic searches, the vision through her pictures, a vision of all comunities."
If Jerusalem Hills has succeeded in these good works, this mitsva, it gives me quiet joy!
The transmitted rules are these:
1. Recipients must pick 5 blogs they consider deserving of this award for creativity, design, interesting material, and for contributing to the blogging community in whatever language.
2. Each of the 5 selected blogs must include the name of the author and a link to his/her site to be visited by readers.
3. The recipient must show the award and indicate the name and link to the blog of the one that handed it to him/her.
4. All award recipients must include a link to the Arte y Pico site to inform all readers about the origin of this award.
The best part of receiving an award is the opportunity to pass it on, to play matchmaker between you and some of my favorite bloggers. I'll include some rather unusual and diverse ones.
And the award goes to
1. Natan Slifkin, the Zoo Rabbi, for Zoo Torah, Judaism and the Animal Kingdom
2. Sister Hildegard, Contemplative Woman, for Contemplative Horizon
3. AUHgal of Abu Dhabi/UAE Daily Photo
4. Tipper for Blind Pig & The Acorn
5. Eki Qushay Akhwan for Bandung Daily Photo
Thanks to all five for sharing their worlds (both inner and outer) in such a captivating and friendly way. Mazal tov!