4. My soul is also much troubled. And you, O Lord, how long?
6. For in death there is no remembrance of you. In Sheol who shall give you thanks?
8. My eye wastes away because of grief; it grows weak because of all my enemies.
9. Depart from me, all you evil doers; for the Lord has heard the voice of my weeping.
10. The Lord has heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer.
11. Let all my enemies be ashamed and much troubled; let them return and be ashamed in a moment.
Photos: 1. The Australian Museum skeleton room.
2. Dean and I slept one night in an ancient hermitage.(He was not really sad.)
This post joins those of other Psalm illustrators at Robert's weekly Psalm Challenge at Daily Athens.