Friday, July 13, 2012

Jet lag in a highchair

.
It may seem gruesome to some, but my grandkids were interested in looking at the baby skeleton.
In this photo for Weekend Reflections you can see Eyal and Libby at the bottom.

Just a few days ago daughter Naomi and I took the kids to Jerusalem's old (and old-style) Nature Museum.

Fresh photo from Naomi and Guy's blog

But today the family is already enroute to Australia, luckily with a 24-hour stopover in Seoul.

Remember how you saw little Libby napping on the deck floor of the Science Museum?
Well, here she is right now, giving in to jet lag, somewhere in Korea.
.

14 comments:

  1. nice self reflection! visiting from weekend reflections. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day with nice reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed their visit. Love the one of her sleeping. I'm sure you miss them a lot already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... so cute. Aren't you envious of how children can sleep anywhere? I'm sorry their visit was so short. I had Tif and her family for only two weeks and it was much, much too short. I think your grandkids are going to be scientists like their parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, your grands are adorable, Dina. I like the reflection of your grandson (?) in the glass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you was able to enjoy your family for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An interesting exhibition indeed. Nearly a year since last I was home. Please have a good weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am jetlagged up to my tragically tired eyeballs :( Libby is the smartest of all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It for shure reflects and on more ways than one. But thats in the mind of the viewer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh what a sweetheart! excellent reflections too! shavuah tov!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! They can sleep everywhere.. Great reflection too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really liked your reflection. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Friends, thanks for sharing in the fun here.

    Austine, shalom and welcome!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your comment!
Comment moderation is on so I will see any new comments even on older posts!