Sunday, June 2, 2013

A new WHITE baby donkey!

.

Look, a frisky two-day-old donkey!
The baby was born just a few days ago, not far from my place.

That means I'll be visiting him as often as the neighbors allow.
The fact that this blog has 23 posts on donkeys is proof of how much I love them. 


The foal looks so slender next to his still double-wide mama.

Jewish tradition says that when the messiah comes, he will enter the Old City through the Gate of Mercy (the Golden Gate), mounted on a WHITE DONKEY.

Let's hope this new-born donkey grows up quickly because this troubled region could sure use a messiah.
.
.
(Linking to Camera Critters.)
.

15 comments:

  1. I love them too. Just so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now we need only a red heifer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is VP cracking me up every day? :-)

    Welcome little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute and smart animals !

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so beautiful! I wish we hade some of them here. And so white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How special! Hope you'll keep us informed of his progress. Mazel Tov!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie - I don't think I've ever seen a baby donkey before! Here's hoping you're right :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww... that's so cute. And I know you are an expert on caring for donkeys. I only know I don't want to ride them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, white donkeys are rare, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute little guy!! I would be there everyday if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a little cutie, I would be there everyday if I could. I just love donkeys and burros!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mrs. White ( me) likes that!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, like baby Burros, some of the cutest baby animals on earth I think, and white, wow!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your comment!
Comment moderation is on so I will see any new comments even on older posts!