Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pink

.

This car makes me smile every time I walk by it.

It makes me fantasize how I would celebrate summer if I had a car.
There would be places to go, people to visit.

But then again, there would be payments to make, insurance to buy, fuel to fill, repairs to make.
In truth I am grateful for two good legs, a daypack,  and the ubiquitous Israeli bus network.
.
City Daily Photo bloggers around the world are posting today on our July 1 theme, Celebrating summer.  Pay them a visit. 
.

12 comments:

Birdman said...

You'll miss Maine today!
Almost perfect 85, sunny; I'm beaching it!

Karl Demetz said...

And I thought this is yours... :)

Kate said...

The only thing better would be a convertible! Yet, good health and strong legs surely make for good transportation, too!

Daryl said...

happy summer

cieldequimper said...

Ah but some cars don't cost much. Take an old 2CV for instance. With a bit of help, you can maintain it yourself unlike the electronic things we all have nowadays... :-)

I would be extremely grateful for 2 good legs at the moment too!!!

LOLfromPasa said...

That car makes me smile too! Good on you for getting around as you do. Enjoy your summer.

Sharon Anck said...

That is a cute paint job!

Buck said...

That's a great summery photo! I so appreciate your point of view on things.

Jim said...

Good theme day post.
Sydney – City and Suburbs

Spiderdama said...

I am glad you have your to legs:-)
But, the car is nice

William Kendall said...

Here we have a program that one links into, not unlike renting a car, but when you need one, it's at your disposal. It's called Virtucar.

Gunn said...

I think Barbie must have arrived:)

Happy summer!