Friday, May 18, 2012

"Made in Europe" tractors

.
Get a load of this modern tractor!

It was a big hit at the AgriTech exhibition last week in Tel Aviv.

The guys were drooling over it.

I don't blame them; I wanted to have a turn sitting up there in the plush cabin too!

The sales rep had the powerful (and beautiful) engine running, which added to the excitement.
He was showing off, effortlessly turning the big front wheels with only one hand on the steering wheel.

All the tractors were so new and shiny clean that they were fertile ground for reflections for James' Weekend Reflections meme.
.

10 comments:

  1. First time I see a "self-portrait as tractor" ! :o)) great catch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am calling by as another participant in Weekend Reflections,I spotted you in the glass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The funny thing is that we mostly see John Deeres around here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boker tov, Dina. Should I ever need a tractor, which is assuredly very unlikely, I might go for this beauty.
    Hadn't heard about this courtyard thing, seems interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gracious! I know a lot of guys in my family would have loved to have seen that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I not only want to sit in it, I want to drive it, vrooom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tractors? What a switch for you! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The top shot looks like a scene from 'Transformers' or any other Hollywood movie of the kind! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a fantastic tractor! Good reflections in its window.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's huge and looks very modern!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your comment!
Comment moderation is on so I will see any new comments even on older posts!