Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A mopping-up operation

.
Today three workers were mopping the floor of the new atrium (although the "Caution" signs and the puddles did not deter many).

Just a few days ago part of the new hospital tower of Hadassah was dedicated.
Patients are already moving over to the Urology floor.
The grand dedication of the whole building is planned for October.

Here's how the same atrium looked last November!

I blogged then about the tour inside the construction area, led by the chief engineer (here and here).
It's quite a place and quite a pace!
.

3 comments:

  1. interesting to see the massive changes between then and now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these before and after pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking me there. I enjoyed that day and was so happy to see the synagogue with the Chagall windows!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your comment!
Comment moderation is on so I will see any new comments even on older posts!