Sunday, April 13, 2014

Palms of Meitar on Sunday

.

Well, this is the closest I got to palms today.
Now that I live in Meitar I miss being able to see the Palm Sunday processions in Jerusalem.

The most I can offer you is this Franciscan Media Center video of today's worship with the palm branches inside the Holy Sepulchre.
Or you are welcome to visit my Palm Sunday procession posts and slideshows from past years.

Holiday greetings to the Christian readers on this special day today.

Tomorrow, Monday evening, we Jews will sit down to the seder and start the week of Pesach, Passover.
.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. I only got as close as palm branches yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by at wwdd, Chag Sameach to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I understand why our churches were all open yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice enough Dina, at least you are in the Holy Land. Happy Passover to you even if a day or two late.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your comment!
Comment moderation is on so I will see any new comments even on older posts!