Friday, November 21, 2014

Beer Sheva, Bedouins, and a boy

.

A few pictures for SkyWatch Friday  from today's trip to Ramat Negev. 


The clouds are rolling in and tomorrow should bring thunderstorms and maybe flash floods.


Little patches of sun bring light to the desert.


Please enlarge this photo to get a better look at the sprawling skyline of Beer Sheva contrasted with a Bedouin settlement in the foreground.
And a Bedouin boy walking along the busy highway.
A lucky catch (not intended, not even seen) from a speeding bus! 
.

10 comments:

  1. Ah, so very beautiful! The most special sand mountain in background. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I'm really bored I look to the sky. Entertaining as all neck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big bold beautiful clouds! And...put your seatbelt on for the storm - hope the flash flood stays away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, I am a SWF newbie and love seeing photos of other places. The contrasts of color are so different to here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice desert photos. Love your lucky shot




    Shabbat Shalom from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^= . <3 . >< } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard it said that the sky and landscape in Israel is similar to that of my native New Mexico here in the US. I can really see that in your shots today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Pigeon And A Boy :)
    Great book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only part of Israel I have not seen, and I regret it!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your comment!
Comment moderation is on so I will see any new comments even on older posts!